Mo Blog

Thursday 2 August 2012

Take The Plunge

A long overdue visit home to Cork over the weekend for resting, bombing and catching up with my nobility to see me in a fighting state for the big bout.

If you have been trapped in cave for the last few months then you will most likely be delighted to see daylight hear it is Festival time in Edinburgh again. For the rest of us, we've seen it coming, and it is going to be jammers. Already the heart-rate of Scotland's capital is up and it is infectious! I will be in the thick of it over the next 4 weeks and be posting updates of my fabulously showbiz life from the shows, streets and socials of the city so please stay tuned.

For now I still have a warm cup of Barrys to finish and a lazy morning to enjoy. I better sign off, I have to make it last a month.

















e

No comments:

Post a Comment